Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Look at Our New TOY!

Hello Everyone!!!! Sorry its been so long since I last posted! Life has been crazy, and keeping up with my blog isn't very far up on the list of important things to do in a full day. All is going well for Jake and me. Jake is now an assistant driller for Seadrill and is making more money. School is busy, busy for me. I am debating on whether or not to go back to school next fall. If Jake can transfer his navy college fund to me, then I most likely will be carrying a bookbag again (yippie)!!!!
We are super excited with our newest toy we purchased. We bought a recreational travel trailer yesterday! We are hoping that this will provide us with many years of fun and travel in the future. Our first stop will be over Thanksgiving break, and we are looking at visiting Hot Springs, Arkansas. I would love to go white water rafting, hiking, and horse back riding for a couple of days. We will be able to relax and enjoy one anothers company.



2 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

very nice! Looks like it would be fun to go camping in that! Thank you for my very sweet b-day card. I loved it. Talk to you later! Love ya

Teresa said...

Hey Sweetie! I love the blog additions. Alecia was very impressed with the twilight blinkie. Can't wait to see ya.
Lots of Love
Teresa

Powered By Blogger