Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Electronic Age!!!!

Well, we finally have a computer again. Our laptop broke while Jake and I were in Orlando, and we had to send it back to Toshiba to have a new hard drive installed. What's crazy about the whole thing is our laptop isn't even 6 months old. Anyhow, we are just happy that we have it back.

School starts on August 4th, the first day for students is August 8th. I am so excited about this year. They hired a new teacher for the other English I class who is going to a wonderful resource. She and I are the same age, but she actually went to school to be an English teacher, where as I went to school for Elementary Education. She brings new ideas, and I have 2 years of teaching experience under my belt.

Anyhow, I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

YEA! Working computer! I love your blog! Its super cute!

Powered By Blogger